well.well.
I deleted my post. Let you enjoy some pictures, if you'd like.
I really adore my manicure. Cannot meh? But sorry i know i have ugly fingers. :(

What features on my watch. The one my lovely poa tutor gave to me. :D

Nice sink? At funan's toilet.

Muhhhhhhh friendz

The urinal for lil boys.

Wanling youre old already, can.

We went to this pub (home) v boring lah! Twice we went there &twice there were v minimal people there. So sian la.
So no choice, have to play with candles. Either that or tumbling tower which would be noisy -.-

J for Jasmin! WHOA

REDDDD

I asked her to model shes a very un-enthusiastic bitchy model.

Hasn't it been longggggg.



My friends are poseurs. &I'm the poseur's photographer.



Stupid face.

I like. I like the feeling of walking on such grass.








Give your own freakin' captions. I have no more mood for captions.
I hate meeting expectations, now.
JC doesn't nurture people with better attitudes okay? JC people are proud because they are in JC!
Urgh i dunno.
I wish you'd just shut up. Let me make my own choice can?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home